Director of Engagement
The Director of Engagement will be charged with engaging the graduate student body. Specifically, the Director will engage graduate student organizations and individual graduate students to connect them with GSG. They will also work with Student Affairs, the Office of Global Engagement, International Services, LGBTQ Task Force and the Harvey and Lucinda Gantt Multicultural Center in resolving issues facing the graduate student body. They will actively participate in events to better understand and serve the needs of diverse student populations and make recommendations to GSG leadership on how GSG could better engage the graduate student population.
Specific DUties including, but not limited to...
• Work with student organizations/attend student organizations meetings on campus
• LGBTQ Task Force
• Graduate Orientation Planning Committee
• International Orientation Planning Committee
• Campus Climate Task Force
• Multicultural Leadership meetings
• Office of Global Engagement
• Harvey & Lucinda Gantt Multicultural Center
• Student Affairs