Director of community outreach
The Director of Community Outreach will be charges with coordinating GSG community outreach events, outreach initiatives, and programs that engage the graduate student body with the community. They will work in conjunction with other GSG officers, the Chair of Community Outreach for the Greenville campus, CUSG officers, campus partners, and community representatives these initiatives. They will head the Community Outreach Committee, for which they will maintain the approved community outreach budget.
Specific duties including, but not limited to...
• Chair the Community Outreach Committee
• Maintain community outreach budget
• Act as a liaison with any Community Service Organization
• Serve as a clearinghouse for all community service and volunteer request
• Plan and promote community outreach initiatives
• Serve as GSG representative to the following entities:
o MBA Association
o Harvey and Lucinda Gantt Multicultural Center
o Other campus and community organizations services